Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Chemo Day 4 and 5

Well, I mostly slept these last two days during the treatment so that made things pass by much faster. I am off for two weeks now for recovery. It's hard to tell if I'm doing fine because I'm mentally a little out of it. I have to guess whether or not I'm hungry, and even if I stuff myself with food I can hardly tell. So if that's the worst I have to deal with, I think I'll be fine. Good news is I have medication for the hiccups so things are looking up.

1 comment:

  1. didn't realize we could post here directly but now we know

    First, Christopher, it's the 4th of July and a great day to celebrate a great patriot - YOU!

    We wish you were here with us and look forward t having the newly weds out on the town again soon.

    It's also probably better to use the meds than your aunt Sharon's cures for hick-ups ... I think one involves standing on your head and taking a spoonful of sugar.

    Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Give your beautiful and courageous Bride and hug and kiss for us too.

    love,
    Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete