Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Great News

On Monday, August 6th I met with the doctor before starting chemo for the Third week. My schedule is set up for one week on, two weeks off and Monday of the on week I always see Dr. Hudhud. As usual he goes over how I feel, how the last chemo went, and most importantly my tumor markers. The tumor markers are numbers from my AFP and hCG (If I recall correctly).

So after only 2 weeks of treatment, my tumor markers have returned to normal healthy ranges. In addition, the most recent CT scan showed that my lymph nodes, where the tumors are located, have returned to 2mm of their normal size.

Praise be to God and God bless Dr. Hudhud and the nursing staff for all the great care I've received.

1 comment:

  1. Thank God! I will continue to pray for you & your family. Pam Gianni

    ReplyDelete